Sunday, April 27, 2008

Huge surplus money

There is huge surplus money in this world that’s driving the market, wish I could trace it to make money.

This money was invested in Tech stocks during 2000, then real estate the following years, then gold and finally Oil. Beauty of this is: the money leaves in droves just before the bubble is going to bust. These guys back off right around that time the markets peak leaving individual investors in the valley. There will be folks who will be burnt investing in oil and we will figure out soon.

I always wish that my money follows the cycle, so trying to see where the money is going next and invest early on…

If I follow CNN or CNBC, I’ll be in catch up mode, so need to be smarter than them.

1 comment:

Badri said...

Finally, found out where the money is going, but it too late with the stock market crash. Every one is saving it in dollars.